So I Says to Mabel, I Says...
So I Says to Mabel, I Says...
4.28.2005
 
That Worked Out.
Thank you Lea for keeping me off London park benches last night. You're great.

I've had this strategy for the past few years where I wait until the very last instant to arrive at the gate and board the plane. The objective is always to get on at the last possible moment. This usually causes hella stress to everyone I'm travelling with especially my Dad. I've never missed a flight, but today I nearly blew it. A thirty minute security line-up spat me out into duty free hell where signs indicated a further twenty minute walk to the gate. Anyway I wound up on a golf cart screaming down the hallway to the gate and narrowly made the flight. But I've still never missed a flight.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger