So I Says to Mabel, I Says...
So I Says to Mabel, I Says...
4.17.2005
 
Blown Out
Friday night was probably one of the gnarlyest storms I have slept though. The ocean was out of control, the wind was barelling on shore, and there was no delay between the lightning and the thunder. This leaves us with rather crap surf, but more importantly the beach has turned into a garbage dump. A huge rim of trash has blown onto the beach, so thick that you'd be hard-pressed to make it into the water without stepping on someones old organge peel.
The french seem to be pretty clean, so my only guess is that all this trash, which consists of anything you can imagine (incuding a dead goat) came from Spain. Damn Spaniards are filthy bastards.
Comments:
my favourite was finding a random sacramento kings cap in the ocean break and then wearing it surfing for the rest of the afternoon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger